McStats-BBall was created to easily keep track of your favorite team, school and player basketball statistics. Features include:
- Manage Multiple Teams
- Manage Multiple Seasons
- Full Scoreboard Display
- Full Game Management
- Select Game Type - High School, College, Professional, International, Other (User defined)
- Game Clock
- Shot Clock
- Possesion Arrow
- Team Fouls - Bonus Indicators
- Timeouts Remaining
- Track Both Home and Visitor Team Stats
- Track Individual Player Stats
- Field Goals, Three Pointers, Free Throws
- Shot Locations - Shot Chart
- Rebounds - Defensive, Offensive
- Fouls - Defensive, Offensive, Technical
- Assists, Steals, Turnovers, Blocked Shots, Charges Taken, Deflections, Held Ball
- Playing Time
- Easily reverse inadvertent entries.
- Save/Load lineups.
- Generate in game summaries and final game summaries
- Generate season summary.
- Email Game/Season summary pages
- Generate MaxPreps game import file. Official
- Track Season totals and averages
- Email Team and Game files for import on another android device.
- Import Team and Games files.
- Select Home Team
- Select Visitor Team - Select "None" to track only team statistics.
- Enter Game Description - The current date will be appended to the description.
- Select Home or Away Game
- Select Conference or Non-Conference Game
- Game Control screen will display.
- Application comes pre-installed with example "Home" team.
- Select "None" for generic team without any players.
Switch to active game. Game Control screen will display.
- New Team - Create a new team. Select team type (High School, College, Professional, International, Other) and enter School Name, Mascot, Location, Level, and Year. Team name will be comprised of School Name, Mascot, Level and Year. For example: Jefferson_Eagles_Varsity_2013-2014.
- Add/Edit Players - Create team roster with player numbers, names, ages, heights and weights.
- Edit Existing Team - Change/update team entries.
- Import Team - Load team from file in download folder.
- Email Team - Send team file via email.
- Import Game - Load team and game from file in download folder.
- Delete Team - Remove team and all team games.
- Game Summary/Season Summary - View game/season summary results, email summary pages. For game summary select team and game. For season summary select team only.
- Load Game - Load game and display Game Control screen.
- Email Game - Send game file via email.
- Delete Game - Remove game.
- Select Level - High School, College, Professional, International, Other (user defined).
- Modify Level Entries - Periods, Period Length ...
- Select Game Control Options (On/Off) - Game Clock, Shot Clock, Shot Chart, Visitor Shot Chart.
- Game Option defaults may be restored from the panel menu.