McStats-VBall was created to easily keep track of your favorite team, school and player volleyball statistics. Features include:
- Manage Multiple Teams
- Manage Multiple Seasons
- Full Scoreboard Display
- Full Match Management
- Select Match Type - High School, College, International, Club, Other (User defined)
- Automatic Rotation Control
- Track Single Team Stats or Both Team Stats
- Automatic Scoring Based on Stats Entered
- Track Individual Player Stats
- Serving, Attacks, Ball Handling, Service Receive, Setting, Blocks
- Sets Played, Points Played
- Easily Reverse Inadvertent Entries
- Save/Load Lineups
- Generate In-Match Summaries and Final Match Summaries
- Generate Season Summary
- Email Match/Season summary pages
- Generate MaxPreps match import file. Official
- Track Season Totals and Averages
- Email Team and Match files for import on another android device.
- Import Team and Match Files
- Select Team
- Select Opponent - Select "None" to track only team statistics for Opponent.
- Enter Match Description - The current date will be appended to the description.
- Select Home or Away Match
- Select Conference or Non-Conference Match
- Match Control screen will display.
- Application comes pre-installed with example "Home" team.
- When tracking individual player stats for one team the opponent score will automatically update based on stats entered. When tracking individual stats for both teams opposite team score is not automatically updated.
Switch to active match. Match Control screen will display.
- New Team - Create a new team. Select team type (High School, College, International, Club, Other) and enter School Name, Mascot, Location, Level, and Year. Team name will be comprised of School Name, Mascot, Level and Year. For example: Jefferson_Eagles_Varsity_2013-2014.
- Add/Edit Players - Create team roster with player numbers, names, ages, heights and weights.
- Edit Existing Team - Change/update team entries.
- Import Team - Load team from file in download folder.
- Email Team - Send team file via email.
- Import Match - Load team and match from file in download folder.
- Delete Team - Remove team and all team matches.
- Match Summary/Season Summary - View match/season summary results, email summary pages. For match summary select team and match. For season summary select team only.
- Load Match - Load match and display Match Control screen.
- Email Match - Send match file via email.
- Delete Match - Remove match.
- Select Level - High School, College, International, Club, Other (user defined).
- Modify Level Entries - Games Per Match, Points Per Game, Number of Liberos ...
- Match Option defaults may be restored from the panel menu.